Office of Pharmacy Student Services
May 28, 2019
Well future pharmacists, you did it.
You made it through a tough year and came out wiser, smarter and stronger.
Please enjoy your break by taking a moment to reflect on your path this year.
Celebrate what worked, change what didn’t and live in the moment during the break.
Please avoid the temptations that will derail your movement towards becoming a pharmacist.
Remember that we are here for you even during the break.
Please stop by and visit, send us an email or text, you matter and we care.
As always, if needed don’t hesitate to get help by calling free and confidential 24/7 University Counselling services at 707-638-5292 option 3.
We look forward to seeing you soon.Dr. Rolly Kali-Rai Assistant Dean for Pharmacy Student Services Assistant Professor Social, Behavioral, Administrative Sciences College of Pharmacy Room 116 Email – Rolly.Kalirai@tu.edu Tel - (707) 638-5446
- Efficient Learning (student-centric blog)
Accreditation & Student Performance Data (PDF), Updated 11-October-2018
Book list (PharmD), 2018-19 <-- forthcoming
CALENDARS & COLLEGE OF PHARMACY EVENTS
- Campus Calendar
- Curriculum (PharmD) Calendar v8.1, 2018-19,+6-March-19
- Exam Schedule (v5) (PharmD), Spring 2019, (PDF), ** +29-Jan-19 **
- Mandatory Career & Residency Day 2018 (P1/P2/P3/P4), (PDF) +23-July-18
- Master Calendar (PDF)
Career Development & Alumni Mentoring -
Electives, Didactic (PharmD) - (PDF), Updated 01/08/18
E*value (PharmD), 2018-19
Exam Schedule (v5) (PharmD), Spring 2019, (PDF), ** +29-Jan-2019 **
ExamSoft portal (PharmD), 2018-19
Faculty & Staff Directory, 2017-18, (PDF), Updated 12/07/17
FDA Drug Info Rounds Videos. Drug Info Rounds is a series of training videos for practicing clinical and community pharmacists. Drug Info Rounds is brought to you by pharmacists in the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), Office of Communications (OCOMM), Division of Drug Information (DDI). Pharmacists in DDI answer hundreds of questions everyday about drug products and FDA actions. Click here to access
FDA Overview of Biosimilar Products. http://fdabiosimilars.e-paga.com/
Housing (off-campus information)
- Library Annex, Room 104.
- Tel: (707) 638-5424
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost and Found (Facilities Dept)
PHARMACY STUDENT SERVICES
- Communique from the Office of Pharmacy Student Services
- July 5, 2018 - Welcome to our Pharmily (PDF)
- July 23, 2018 - Mandatory Career and Residency Day (PDF)
- July 27, 2018 - Dear Class of 2022 (PDF)
- Professional Attire vs. Unprofessional Attire (PDF)
- Aug 3, 2018 - Thank you for your attention & participation as we completed the College of Pharmacy Orientation (PDF)
- Aug 6, 2018 - Dear Class of 2021 - Welcome Back, SGD Groups, IT issues (PDF)
- Aug 9, 2018 - Welcome to the Fall 2018 Session (PDF)
- Aug 16, 2018 - White Coat Ceremony Rehearsal & Ceremony Agenda (PDF)
- Aug 20, 2018 - Best & Worst Study Strategies presentation (PDF)
- Aug 22, 2018 - COP Career & Residency Day (brochure)
- Sept 7, 2018 - A Block Head's Guide to Block A (PDF)
- Sept 28, 2018 - You made it through your first block exams (PDF)
- Sept 28, 2018 - P1 Classroom Relocation Schedule (October 3-8, 2018) (PDF)
- Nov 5, 2018 - It is that wonderful time of year again (PDF)
- Nov, 20, 2018 - Thank you all for your dedication, persistence and growth (PDF)
- Dec 3, 2018 - Well it is hard to believe but we are at the end of the semester (PDF)
- Dec 18, 2018 - You did it! (PDF)
- Jan 2, 2019 - Happy New Year and Welcome Back (PDF)
- Jan 12, 2019 - National Pharmacist Day (PDF)
- Jan 28, 2019 - As you finalize your studying this week please make it a point to remember to nurture yourselves (PDF)
- February 25, 2019 - It's almost here, just hang in there, Spring Break 2019. (PDF)
- May 28, 2019 - Well future pharmacists, you did it. (PDF)
ORIENTATION MATERIALS (*subject to change)
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medical Abbreviations
- Top Drugs (XLS) - Updated 5-April-2018
- Scholarships for incoming students
- Scholarships for active full-time students (info/overview) ... Need money for college? Scholarships available. Be Rewarded for your Excellence! College of Pharmacy (P1-P4) Spring Scholarship Applications due by March 15, 2019 by 3pm! Contact Dr. Kali-Rai for more informatiion: email@example.com or (707) 638-5446
- Dean Rae Matsumoto (Facebook)
- Touro COP Connect (Facebook)
- Academic Support (Facebook)
- Flickr group
- Touro CA Free & For Sale (Facebook)
- #WeAreTouro (Instagram)
Student Performance Data & Accreditation Information (PDF), Updated 02/26/18
Student Event Checklist (PDF) - Updated 7/9/2018
Extracurricular Activity Request Form (PDF)
Funds Reimbursement Guidelines (PDF) - Updated 4/6/2017
Event Evaluation Form (PDF) - Updated 7/9/2018
Technical Standards (College of Pharmacy)
Touro University California College of Pharmacy
Student Life - A photo essay
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
To the extent provided by law, the university will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities which meet the legal standards for documentation, whenever the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and meet the academic program technical standards.
This notice is given pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Clery Act of 1998. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. Please note that contact information listed here is for discrimination inquiries only. Please contact the Office of Admissions for admissions related inquiries.
Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
Interim Dean of Student Affairs
MAY 28, 2019
Well future pharmacists, you did it.
Touro University app
- Access all your campus information on the go
- Keep your class assignments & events organized
- Join the campus discussion & connect with your peers
- Chat with your friends & see timetables
Current conditions - Mare Island (Vallejo), California
College of Pharmacy Calendar (2019-20)
2 - Incoming PharmD Class of 2023 Mixer @Lander Hall. For more information contact Anthony Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
10 - Shavout. Campus closed
4 - Orientation
5 - Orientation
6 - Semester start.
25 - White Coat Ceremony @Lander Hall
20 - Career & Residency Day
Labor Day - University Closed
Eve of Rosh Hashanah - University Closes at 2pm
Rosh Hashanah - University Closed
Block A exams (PharmD)
12 - Women Pharmacist Day
14-22 - Fall Break
P1 and P2 Town Hall meetings
American Pharmacist Month
15 - Interview Day
Touro University California Gala Benefit for Scholarships
Thanksgiving - University closed
20 - Fall 2019 semester end.
Block C exams (PharmD)
PharmD P1 Triple Jump exams (10am and 1:30pm)
OSCEs (PharmD P1/2)
PharmD P2 Triple Jump exams (10am and 1:30pm)
6- Semester start
Block A exams (PharmD)
President's Day - campus closed
Purim. Campus closed
College of Pharmacy Poster Day
Mega Case Day (P2/PharmD)
Block B exams (PharmD)
8-16 - Spring Break
Campus Research Day
PACE exam (PharmD P2)
PCOA exam (PharmD P2)
17 - Semester end
Kaiser Field Trip
Block C exams (PharmD)
Triple Jump exams (PharmD)
Pinning Ceremony (PharmD P2)
*Subject to change.
Student Performance Data & Accreditation Information26-May-2019
COP Student HandbookUpdated 5-June-2018
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.