Office of Pharmacy Student Services
February 25, 2019
Its almost here, just hang in there, Spring Break 2019.
We hear you loud and clear, graduate professional programs are tough and we are no different.
You matter and we care, here is a list of 8 things you can do today to help stay strong till break and beyond:
1. Make time for downtime by using a study plan that includes time to relax.
2. Don’t forget your health and exercise, sleep and eat healthy.
3. Check in with yourself by taking mindful moments and reflect on your success.
4. Take social media breaks and be present in the here and now non-digital world.
5. Check in with friends or family and practice a good belly laugh.
6. Don’t hesitate to get help by calling free and confidential 24/7 University Counselling services at 707-638-5292 option 3.
7. Take medications as directed when appropriate by being the good patient when needed.
8. Remember that you have a purpose and goal that you are working towards.
Don’t hesitate to stop by and visit, you matter and we care.Dr. Rolly Kali-Rai Assistant Dean for Pharmacy Student Services Assistant Professor Social, Behavioral, Administrative Sciences College of Pharmacy Room 116 Email – Rolly.Kalirai@tu.edu Tel - (707) 638-5446 Malynda McGregor Administrative Coordinator Pharmacy Student Services Email - email@example.com Tel - (707) 638-5934
- Efficient Learning (student-centric blog)
Accreditation & Student Performance Data (PDF), Updated 11-October-2018
Book list (PharmD), 2018-19 <-- forthcoming
CALENDARS & COLLEGE OF PHARMACY EVENTS
- Campus Calendar
- Curriculum (PharmD) Calendar v8.1, 2018-19,+6-March-19
- Exam Schedule (v5) (PharmD), Spring 2019, (PDF), ** +29-Jan-19 **
- Mandatory Career & Residency Day 2018 (P1/P2/P3/P4), (PDF) +23-July-18
- Master Calendar (PDF)
Career Development & Alumni Mentoring -
Electives, Didactic (PharmD) - (PDF), Updated 01/08/18
E*value (PharmD), 2018-19
Exam Schedule (v5) (PharmD), Spring 2019, (PDF), ** +29-Jan-2019 **
ExamSoft portal (PharmD), 2018-19
Faculty & Staff Directory, 2017-18, (PDF), Updated 12/07/17
FDA Drug Info Rounds Videos. Drug Info Rounds is a series of training videos for practicing clinical and community pharmacists. Drug Info Rounds is brought to you by pharmacists in the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), Office of Communications (OCOMM), Division of Drug Information (DDI). Pharmacists in DDI answer hundreds of questions everyday about drug products and FDA actions. Click here to access
FDA Overview of Biosimilar Products. http://fdabiosimilars.e-paga.com/
Housing (off-campus information)
- Library Annex, Room 104.
- Tel: (707) 638-5424
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost and Found (Facilities Dept)
PHARMACY STUDENT SERVICES
- Communique from the Office of Pharmacy Student Services
- July 5, 2018 - Welcome to our Pharmily (PDF)
- July 23, 2018 - Mandatory Career and Residency Day (PDF)
- July 27, 2018 - Dear Class of 2022 (PDF)
- Professional Attire vs. Unprofessional Attire (PDF)
- Aug 3, 2018 - Thank you for your attention & participation as we completed the College of Pharmacy Orientation (PDF)
- Aug 6, 2018 - Dear Class of 2021 - Welcome Back, SGD Groups, IT issues (PDF)
- Aug 9, 2018 - Welcome to the Fall 2018 Session (PDF)
- Aug 16, 2018 - White Coat Ceremony Rehearsal & Ceremony Agenda (PDF)
- Aug 20, 2018 - Best & Worst Study Strategies presentation (PDF)
- Aug 22, 2018 - COP Career & Residency Day (brochure)
- Sept 7, 2018 - A Block Head's Guide to Block A (PDF)
- Sept 28, 2018 - You made it through your first block exams (PDF)
- Sept 28, 2018 - P1 Classroom Relocation Schedule (October 3-8, 2018) (PDF)
- Nov 5, 2018 - It is that wonderful time of year again (PDF)
- Nov, 20, 2018 - Thank you all for your dedication, persistence and growth (PDF)
- Dec 3, 2018 - Well it is hard to believe but we are at the end of the semester (PDF)
- Dec 18, 2018 - You did it! (PDF)
- Jan 2, 2019 - Happy New Year and Welcome Back (PDF)
- Jan 12, 2019 - National Pharmacist Day (PDF)
- Jan 28, 2019 - As you finalize your studying this week please make it a point to remember to nurture yourselves (PDF)
- February 25, 2019 - It's almost here, just hang in there, Spring Break 2019. (PDF)
ORIENTATION MATERIALS (*subject to change)
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medical Abbreviations
- Top Drugs (XLS) - Updated 5-April-2018
- Scholarships for incoming students
- Scholarships for active full-time students (info/overview) ... Need money for college? Scholarships available. Be Rewarded for your Excellence! College of Pharmacy (P1-P4) Spring Scholarship Applications due by March 15, 2019 by 3pm! Contact Dr. Kali-Rai for more informatiion: email@example.com or (707) 638-5446
- Dean Rae Matsumoto (Facebook)
- Touro COP Connect (Facebook)
- Academic Support (Facebook)
- Flickr group
- Touro CA Free & For Sale (Facebook)
- #WeAreTouro (Instagram)
Student Performance Data & Accreditation Information (PDF), Updated 02/26/18
Student Event Checklist (PDF) - Updated 7/9/2018
Extracurricular Activity Request Form (PDF)
Funds Reimbursement Guidelines (PDF) - Updated 4/6/2017
Event Evaluation Form (PDF) - Updated 7/9/2018
Technical Standards (College of Pharmacy)
Touro University California College of Pharmacy
Student Life - A photo essay
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
To the extent provided by law, the university will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities which meet the legal standards for documentation, whenever the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and meet the academic program technical standards.
This notice is given pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Clery Act of 1998. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. Please note that contact information listed here is for discrimination inquiries only. Please contact the Office of Admissions for admissions related inquiries.
Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
Interim Dean of Student Affairs
FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Need money for college? Scholarships available. Be Rewarded for your Excellence! College of Pharmacy (P1-P4) Spring Scholarship Applications due by March 15, 2019 by 3pm.
FEBRUARY 25, 2019
It's almost here, just hang in there, Spring Break 2019.
Touro University app
- Access all your campus information on the go
- Keep your class assignments & events organized
- Join the campus discussion & connect with your peers
- Chat with your friends & see timetables
Current conditions - Mare Island (Vallejo), California
College of Pharmacy Calendar (2018-19)
4 - Track 3 Block A exam (PharmD)
5 - Track 4 Block A exam (PharmD)
7 - Track 2 Block A exam (PharmD)
8 - Track 1 Block A exam (PharmD)
President's Day - campus closed
Purim. Campus closed
College of Pharmacy Poster Day
Mega Case Day (P2/PharmD)
25 - Track 1 Block B exam (PharmD)
26 - Track 2 Block B exam (PharmD)
28 - Track 3 Block B exam (PharmD)
29 - Track 4 Block B exam (PharmD)
Campus Research Day
15 - PACE exam (PharmD P2)
16 - PCOA exam (PharmD P2)
6 - Track 4 Block C exam (PharmD)
7 - Track 3 Block C exam (PharmD)
9 - Track 1 Block C exam (PharmD)
10 - Track 2 Block C exam (PharmD)
13 - Triple Jump exam (PharmD P2)
13, 15, 16, 17 - OSCE (PharmD P1)
14 - Triple Jump exam (PharmD P1)
14, 15, 16, 17 - OSCE (PharmD P2)
*Subject to change.
White Coat Ceremony
Labor Day - University Closed
Eve of Rosh Hashanah - University Closes at 2pm
Rosh Hashanah - University Closed
Block A exams (PharmD)
Career & Residency Day
P1 and P2 Town Hall meetings
American Pharmacist Month
12 - Women Pharmacist Day
Touro University California Gala Benefit for Scholarships, 5:30-8pm.
Thanksgiving - University closed
Track 1 Block C exams (PharmD)
Track 2 Block C exams (PharmD)
Track 4 Block C exams (PharmD)
Track 3 Block C exams (PharmD)
PharmD P1 Triple Jump exams (10am and 1:30pm)
OSCEs (PharmD P1/2)
PharmD P2 Triple Jump exams (10am and 1:30pm)
Student Performance Data & Accreditation Information02-April-2019
COP Student HandbookUpdated 5-June-2018
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.